Wednesday, September 19, 2007

True Friend Challenge card

I combined this weeks color and sketch challenges for this card. Using the True Friend set and markers , designer paper and a few accessories it came out sort of okay. I realized that I forgot a layer that I had cut to go behind the horizontal strip with stripes as I was uploading it. Darn I hate when I do that. I wasn't going to try to undo the whole thing so it is what it is. Pretend there ia a layer of really rust behind the stripes and chocolate. LOL. I couldn't figure out where to put a sentiment so I used craft ink and my pollen dust sentiment. I kind of like it. Its okay.

3 comments:

Stampin_Melissa said...

Ohhh, Karen this is just gorgeous! It is NOT "okay" it is GORGEOUS! Hugs!

Jody Morrow said...

Oh WOW! That is GORGEOUS!

Dorinda said...

GORGEOUS!! i love it!