Monday, September 24, 2007

My Obsession continues


I promise to get over this new obsession soon, well, maybe, maybe not LOL. I just am getting a kick out of how easy these cards are to make. My theory is that Amuse makes the images irresistibly cute so they don't need alot of extra stuff to make a cute card. Anyway, another Amuse note card in blue with Amuse striped paper, a little gingham ribbon and voila'...a card is born. I used a little red stickles on the flag to tie it all together. Oh and the dotted border on the scallops are from Papertrey borders set. The main image is on dimensionals too.
*ps.....the rest of my Amuse cards are in my scs gallery

4 comments:

Jody Morrow said...

Super cute, Karen! Your cards are SO cute!

Jody Morrow said...

Super cute, Karen! Your cards are SO cute!

CraftyEngineer said...

I love this idea...sand castle with that saying. Love it. Your A Muse stuff is rockin' girl!

Julie S. said...

Love this! You are right -- now don't go getting me hooked... enabler!~