Friday, October 26, 2007

Hero Arts Clear Stamps

Today I decided to break out a new set I "just had to have" after I used the same little birdie on a shoebox card while I was in Salt Lake City. The set is from Hero Arts and I got the clear version. I believe they make a wood mounted version with 3 little birds in a set. HeroArts are not usually a favorite of mine but I liked this one.
  • River Rock paper, Artichoke paper, Basic Grey Dasher (Flannel Shirt), White
  • Hero Arts Laughter & Meriment Set, Riviting by Stampin Up, Amuse oval
  • Stampin Up Scallop Punch, Paper piercer, Deminsionals, Sewing Machine
  • Colored with Watercolor Crayons

4 comments:

Jody Morrow said...

OMG, this is SO cute! I don't know what you were fussing about. It looks GREAT to me! Oh and what is that I see???? Ummmm, by golly I can actually read your name! *wink*

HUGS

Anonymous said...

Very cute Karen!!

Kimberly said...

Darn it, I stare at this stamp every time I go to Archiver's. Super cute!!! Love the paper too.

Rochelle W said...

Very pretty. I really like the stitching.