Thursday, October 18, 2007

No making fun of me!



Its not pretty sewing....but its the first attempt at it. I tried, I really did. Just don't look closely! I used the polished stone technique on glossy cardstock for the main background. I am experimenting with these colors for a tin I plan to alter. I used a whole sheet of glossy trying to get it right and decided to make some cards using it.. Inks are Ranger Alcohol inks in Latte', Mushroom and Pearl mixative. The papers are creamy caramel, chocolate chip and vanilla shimmery papers. Stamps by Penny Black. Stop laughing....I can hear you!

4 comments:

Stampin_Melissa said...

Well, I for one like it! I like the colors you choose, great job!

Teresa said...

I really like it and you can sew better then me!

Lastel said...

It looks great to me , no poking fun here , very pretty card !

Unknown said...

Pffft! It is beautiful and perfect, so hush!!! LOL! ;)