Monday, October 15, 2007

It's here, It's here!

Here its is. Isn't it just so cute and little? I got my Jenome Sew mini machine today. I have to read the instructions before I attempt using it but I plan to use it to sew on cards. I have 2 other sewing machines but they are really big and bulky, not to mention older than the Carter years in the white house. I didn't pay for those other machines so I feel like I could justify this one. It's new and shiny and clean. It also will sew a zig-zag stitch which my old machine wouldn't do on paper. I broke a needle on my last project so I needed to get a machine that would work on paper crafting. It is just so compact. I will miss having a light underneath by the needle but I think it will be okay. I can just get my reading glasses out for threading the needle. Anyway, I hope to create something soon using this cutie!

2 comments:

CraftyEngineer said...

Yay! That's the same one I have. I've only used it once or twice but it's so compact that I love it!

Beverley said...

I just received mine...my birthday was on the 19th...and I gave it to myself as a birthday present...I too have to read the instructions...but I can't wait to use it...Have fun with it.

hugs
Beverley